Enrollment for the 2023 - 2024 school year is now OPEN
To enroll for the 23-24 school year, please create/update your account in Enroll Jeffco. When selecting a program, please choose from the following options, depending on the day you would like to attend. Currently, we have availability at all locations!
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections Kindergarten-Tuesday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections Kindergarten-Wednesday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections Kindergarten-Thursday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections Kindergarten-Friday
1st - 6th Grade
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections-Tuesday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections-Wednesday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections-Thursday
Woodrow Wilson Homeschool Connections-Friday
1. FILL OUT APPLICATION AND UPLOAD REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - Login to your Enroll Jeffco Account to complete the application and upload required documents. (If you have trouble uploading these documents please let me know)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records - please just upload the record you currently have. If your child is due for immunizations once they receive them you can give us what was
updated at that time. If you do exemptions please let me know because this has to be done each year starting July 1st.
- Proof of Residency - Example; Mortgage or lease agreement, utility, water, or trash bill.
2. ACCEPT OFFER - An offer will be sent to your email when a spot becomes available and you will have 3 days to accept it or it will expire and you'll have to reapply.
3. JEFFCO OLR - Once you have uploaded all necessary documents and accepted your offer in your Enroll Jeffco account you will receive an email with a link to complete the Jeffco OLR. If you do not receive this link, please call or email Becky Mascarenas (email@example.com; 303-431-3694, ext 351)
4. Class Selection - When step 1 through 3 are complete, the Class Selection Form will be sent to you starting on April 24th, 2023
5. Enjoy your summer and watch for an email at the beginning of August! Save your Enroll Jeffco username and password as you will need that info for registration.